Followers

Friday, September 3, 2010

sorry for the delay

sorry for the delay all, i work in an office which gives me time to write stuff out for yas but last 2 day i went adn did some warehouse work, but it was amazing i weighed in on Tuesday night at 240.6 and Wednesday night i weighed in at 231.2lbs  and that was from unloading trailers we had 2 trailers arrive which everything has to be hand bombed off for a total weight of about 64000 lbs moved just unloading the trailers there was a lot of sweating the next day i also had to put it all away in proper locations but it also threw off a lot of my other routines due to general body ache but im back at my desk and back on track i hope im hoping to actually get to some jogging tonight, my its been years since ive jogged or even ran at all, so it should be interesting i figured out its been about 8 years since ive done anything physical like that. so ill let you all know the results as soon as i can. but my running goal should my knee allow it is about 30 km (18.5 miles) in 2 hours. i just hope my knee can handle the pounding on the pavement

No comments:

Post a Comment